Friday, March 15, 2013

Changes In Between

Some people have a tendency to look at change fearfully. Fear can translate to sorrow or anger. I personally try to look at change as adventure, the opportunity for experience or growth. I would be totally lying though if sometimes I didn't actually say, "What the crap?"

This little store has always been kind of a pipe dream of mine. So you can probably imagine how excited I've been to be able to at least try. So far its had its ups and downs, it's been an insane learning experience, show me that for all the years I've worked in retail, that owning a business can be very different from running one. But make no mistake, the dream is a live and continues.

So as my magical red is washed away by beige, I don't let it dishearten me. This incarnation is done, and the rebirth is not far away. I just hope it's growing pains and not after-death twitches.

Just wait and see what we come up with next. Thanks for coming along on our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment